Dr. Margaret Haviland, Director of Teaching and Learning at Westtown, considers how create new, engaging lessons around the election. Read her latest blog post and consider: what would you suggest?
- Learning from the Master
- ACTFL Reflection
- When Roman Letters Meet Chinese “Characters”
- Inspiration at AAR and CSEE
- 2017 NAIS Equity Design Lab: Culturally Responsive Teaching: A Teacher’s Experience
- Blu Seeds: Explorations and Reflections from the Adirondacks, Summer 2017
- Where does beauty fit in?
- “The Real World”