Teachers at Westtown School are learners, too, ever-involved in a process Quakers call ‘continuing revelation’. This blog is a forum for teachers to share their ideas and experiences, to chronicle innovations in the classroom and to highlight areas of professional development.
- ACTFL Reflection
- When Roman Letters Meet Chinese “Characters”
- Inspiration at AAR and CSEE
- 2017 NAIS Equity Design Lab: Culturally Responsive Teaching: A Teacher’s Experience
- Blu Seeds: Explorations and Reflections from the Adirondacks, Summer 2017
- Where does beauty fit in?
- “The Real World”
- Award-winning Environmentalist and Triciclos founder visits Religion Class